The Content Manager is an on-board position under the Entertainment Marketing and Revenue umbrella reporting to the Fleet Traveling Content Manager. The on-board direct supervisor is the Entertainment Director.The Content Manager is charged with the content management across various communication channels on board Carnival Cruise Line as it relates to printed collateral, Carnival HUB app, TV content, movies and sports.
The Content Manager is an on-board position under the On-board Marketing and Media | Entertainment umbrella reporting to the fleet Senior Content Manager.The on-board direct supervisor is the Entertainment Director.
The Content Manager is charged with the content management across various communication channels on board Carnival Cruise Line as it relates to FunTimes, Carnival HUB app, TV content, movies and sports.
- Responsible for the on-board content management updates using SeaMS and InDesign to update the Carnival HUB app and collateral such as FunTimes, Good to Know, Showtime and Debark flyers as well as targeted marketing material
- Coordinate on-board signage needs with Hotel Director and department heads
- Audit on-board collateral in accordance with the Commerce Plan to ensure compliance with the company’s branding standards
- In charge of on-board movie scheduling, receiving of content hard drives and quality control of all theaters including IMAX, Thrill Theater and Carnival Seaside Theater
- Ensure the accuracy of content of in-cabin TV and sports bars. Communicate with on-board technical teams and shore-side personnel to resolve any issues with broadcasting
- Generate analytical reports including theater occupancy reports and Total Guest Experience Monitor (TGEM) reports
- Work on projects as assigned by the fleet Senior Content Manager and the shore-side Senior Manager of Onboard Marketing and Media
- Participate actively in initiatives as aligned with company’s objectives and as approved by the shore-side Senior Manager of Onboard Marketing and Media
- Perform safety duties as part of the Command & Control team
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree with a marketing or communications focus
- 1 year minimum of applicable experience
- Excellent command of the English language including verbal, writing and editing skills are required
- Must be detail-oriented and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be resourceful and have strong problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with very little supervision
- Must be open-minded with the ability to adapt to change
- Must be able to work with other team members and liaise with upper management while keeping a very friendly and professional attitude
- Must be able to interact with guests and crew and conduct trainings as needed
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Scala software, Sitecore, Photoshop and InDesign are a plus but not required
- Flexible to travel and move to different vessels as required for operational needs
- Must be able to work a minimum of six consecutive months
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a desk or computer for extended periods of time and be able to move throughout the vessel to conduct audits
- Cover letter
- Resume outlining education, previous work experience, computer and other applicable skills
- Completion of HireVue Interview - All applicants will automatically receive a link to complete the next portion of the application process. Please read the e-mail confirmation carefully, and check your junk mail if you do not see the email within 30 minutes of submitting this application.