Carnival Cruise Line Entertainment's Internship at Sea Program.
Continue to check here for the latest information about Summer 2020. Applications will open in mid-November, 2019.
INTERNSHIP AT SEA PROGRAM
This program will give you an exciting insider's view of the entertainment department for the world's most popular cruise line. As part of the internship program, you'll provide fun-filled activities to our guests, young or old, while developing teamwork, communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
• Paid internship, fixed monthly salary, paid bi-weekly.
• Room and board included at no additional cost to the student.
• All travel expenses from and to your nearest major airport are covered by Carnival Cruise Line (CCL).
• Cost of the Seafarer's Fitness Medical Examination (SFME) and background screening will be reimbursed by CCL.
• Professional and personal development opportunities offered through the crew training center on ship.
• Be currently enrolled and attending an accredited college/university in the United States
• Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 cumulative GPA out of a 4.0 scale
• Be at least a second semester junior returning to school or a graduating senior earning academic credit
• Be at least 21 years of age or older by the start of the internship program
• Be able to obtain a valid USA passport by the internship offer date (we do not sponsor visas for this program)
• Pass all of Carnival Cruise Line’s pre-employment background and medical requirements
• Have appropriate experience for the position:
Fun Squad: Have involvement in extracurricular activities that preferably demonstrate event hosting, microphone skills or stage experience within the past two years.
Youth Staff: Previous experience working with groups of children, preferably in a camp or activity setting within the past two years.
We have internship opportunities available in both our Youth and Fun Squad Programs.